Introducing the culinary virtuoso behind the extraordinary dining experience at Orinea Restaurant, Chef Ong Ling Ming.
Chef Min Ong has amassed a collection of illustrious awards throughout the years in the industry. With an unwavering passion and an innate ability to create dishes that transcend time, her culinary prowess has made a mark in gastronomic history. Every plate that leaves her kitchen is a testament to her skill, precision, and impeccable taste.
Prepare to embark on a journey of culinary excellence as Chef Min Ong weaves magic through the art of fine dining at Orinea Restaurant.
Chef Min's Awards
1. Champion in 2012 Professional Category: Youth Park Penang Culinary Competition.
2. Champion in 2012 Youth Jam: Kong Guan and Chelster Cooking Dash.
3. Most Creative Prize in 2012 Youth Jam: Kong Guan and Chelster Cooking Dash
4. Bronze Prize in Battle Of The Chef 2015: Modern Culinary Team Challenge
5. Champion in 2016 Straits Quay
6. 2nd Runner-up 2016 Taiwan International Culinary Challenge Asian Cuisine Team Challenge
7. Champion in 2017 PIFF: Penang Asam Laksa Challenge
8. Gold Medal in 2017 PIFF: Professional Chef Challenge
9. 1st Runner-up in 2017 PIFF: Professional Chef Challenge
10. Gold Prize in 2017 Philippine Culinary Challenge: Sous Vide Category
11. Gold Prize with high mark in 2017 Philippine Culinary Challenge: Local Fish or Seafood Challenge
12. Silver Prize in 2017 Philippine Culinary Challenge: Dream Team challenge
13. Bronze Prize in 2017 Philippine Culinary Challenge: Creative Breakfast challenge
14. HALAL Chef Challenge 2018: Silver Medal in Penang Asam Laksa Category
15. HALAL Chef Challenge 2018: Team Asian Cuisine Awarded Bronze
16. Overall Team Champion: Penang HALAL Chef Challenge 2018
17. Bronze Medal in FHA: International Gourmet Team Buffet
18. Gold Medal: 1st Runner-up in Indonesian Asian Gourmet Food Challenge 2018
19. Champion Prize in 2018 Penang Kusu Chinese Cooking Competition
20. Appreciation and Recognition for 5 years of Loyal & Dedicated Service to Farquhar Mansion
21. Silver Medal in 2019 Penang Halal Chef Challenge: Asian Main Course (Chicken)
22. Silver Medal in 2019 Penang Halal Chef Challenge: Asian Main Course (Seafood or Combination)
23. Gold Medal in World Chef Battlefield 2019
24. Champions in Professional International Food Festival 2019
25. Bronze Medal in Jeju Local Cuisine Challenge 2019
26. Silver Medal in Global Chef Challenge 2019
27. Silver Medal in Main Course Beef Challenge: Professional
28. Bronze Medal in Canadian Frozen Lobster Culinary Challenge: Professional